Women’s Faith Ministry
Have you ever longed to visit the Holy Land and pray in the Garden of Gethsemane, walk the streets of Jerusalem, and peek into the upper room? I have always craved to make the Passion of the Lord brought to life in a profoundly moving way. I found a Bible study that will do just that! “No Greater Love”,by Edward Sri. It is an 8 week study that will be like walking beside Jesus from Gethsemane to the Cross. There is an accompanying DVD filmed on location for us to view.
Some of the many topics we will be examining are:
- What was Jesus going through at each moment?
- Old Testament prophecies, messianic expectations, biblical symbolism and historical context.
- How did the Old Testament foretell of Christ’s death?
- Why did Christ die for us? What did it accomplish?
- What was the meaning behind the tearing of the temple veil, the crowning with thorns, and other events during Christ’s Passion?
- What do the cryptic last words of Jesus mean?
Interested? We have a wonderful group of women and we are always happy to welcome a new face. We meet on Thursday nights from 7 pm to 8:30. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive instructions for purchasing the books we will be using. Looking forward to meeting you!