Mondays, Room 201
“And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord” (Isaiah 11:2).
The RCIA for Teens (RCIT) is a class for all high school students who have not yet received the Sacraments of Baptism, Penance, First Holy Communion, and/or Confirmation. Students are also required to attend class regularly, attend parent/child meetings, complete student assignments, and participate in a retreat.
- To grow in knowledge of the basics of Catholic doctrine, prayers, and practices.
- To grow in a relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ and commitment to live out that relationship in the Catholic Church.
- To become well equipped for the life of Faith.
Suggestions for Making the Most of Your Preparation
- Participation in the Holy Mass every Sunday and on Holy Days of Obligation.
- Regular Class Attendance (don’t miss more than 3 classes and make up the lesson you miss at home).
- Do the homework and reading each week for class.
- Make time each day for personal prayer