Please read all of the information below before submitting your completed registration forms to ensure that you child(ren) are properly registered.
Here you will find all the materials you need to complete the registration process including the Registration Form (1 per family), Student Emergency Release Form (1 per student), Formation in Christian Chastity Opt-Out Form (optional 1 per student), and a Volunteer Form. Registration will take place May 7 thru July 31, after that date, fees will go up. Please help us best plan for our new classes by turning your forms in promptly.
Here are the payment guidelines:
- Your requested session cannot be guaranteed until payment is received or a payment plan/scholarship is set up.
- To set up a payment plan or scholarship please contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may pay by credit card using Parish Giving.
- To access Parish Giving, click the icon on the homepage or CLICK HERE.
- Please pay online first before submitting your registration form and attach a printed receipt with your completed form. You can do this by clicking the PDF button on your screen after the payment is processed online.
Registration Process and Info Overview
- Return completed registration form to the RE Office by July 31. After that date, the fee schedule will go up.
- All new students must submit a copy of their baptismal certificate with the registration form.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 weeks
- Registration Time Schedule Priority
- Those who volunteer will get first priority on their preferred session.
- Registration is on a first come basis.
- Your requested session cannot be guaranteed until payment is made or a payment plan is established
- Registration and Sacrament Fees for our 2018 -2019 year:
Registration Fee –Before August 1
One child – $105
Two children – $125
Three or more – $145
$15 for each add’l child over three
Homeschool – $40
- Registration Fee – After August 1
One child – $125
Two children – $145
Three or more – $165
$15 for each add’l child over three
Homeschool – $50
- Catechists will receive 50% off tuition
- Classroom Aides will receive 30% off tuition
- After registering on Parish Giving, select “Special Contributions” under the Contribution Type. There you will see a box entitled RE Tuition and RE Sacramental Fees.
- Please pay online first before submitting your registration form and attach a receipt with your completed form. (look for the pdf button after you make your payment)
- Scholarship and Special Payment Options – WE NEVER WANT A CHILD TO MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND LOVE FOR OUR LORD AND THE CHURCH BECAUSE OF AN INABILITY TO PAY. A scholarship is available for those who are unable to pay the full tuition. It is very important to us that everyone is aware no one is denied catechesis because of an inability to pay. Scholarships will be available to those who are in need of help to cover the cost of tuition. Please contact, James Blankenship, at 540-338-4497 to make arrangements that best serve your family.
- Sacramental Preparation Fees – Fees cover costs for additional materials, retreats, and expenses incurred for the celebration of the sacraments. By charging this fee we are able to keep down our overall tuition. You can pay the fees at registration or wait. Please see the costs and deadline for payment below. These fees can also be paid online on Parish Giving.
Confirmation $55 1st Eucharist $30
- Volunteers Needed: We are also in need of catechists, aides, substitutes and other volunteers. If you want to help in some way, please return the enclosed form. Those who volunteer will get first priority of classes and discounted registration fee.