SFDS Women’s Council Service Award 2023
MISSION CONTACT CALENDAR SPECIAL EVENTS
St. Francis de Sales Women’s Council Service Award 2023
The St. Francis de Sales Women’s Council Service Award will be given to a young woman attending Diocesan WorkCamp 2023. The award will cover her entire $630 tuition for WorkCamp. To apply, answer the following questions:
What does the mission statement of the St. Francis de Sales Women’s Council mean to you? How do you apply these same values in your own life? What is your motivation for wanting to attend WorkCamp? How could you apply the Women’s Council values during your time at WorkCamp?
Our mission statement: We are Catholic women at St. Francis de Sales socially connecting through friendship and faith. We practice charitable, spiritual and social works to serve the needs of our parishioners with prayer, education, service and social events.
- Responses should be given in essay format and be at least one full page with 1” margins, double-spaced, Calibri size 12 font.
- Please include your full name, age and phone number in the header of your essay.
- Interested young women should submit their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions are due by 5:00pm on February 10, 2023.
- Five (5) finalists will be selected for a brief interview with the Executive Board at 7:30pm on February 20, 2023