Phase THREE Mass & Sacrament Schedule
All Weekday and Weekend Masses are now being held in the Church and are open to the public.
Vimeo Camera Coverage at all Masses | https://vimeo.com/stfrancisdesales
A music aid for use at home is available here.
SUNDAY MASSES: 7AM, 8:30AM, 10:30AM, 12:15 PM, 2PM* and 5:30PM
2pm Sunday Mass is for those with concerns regarding masks. Masks are required for anyone attending this Mass.
Monday-Thursday – 6:30AM and 8:30AM
Friday – 6:30AM and 12PM
SATURDAY MASSES: 9AM Daily Mass and 5PM Vigil Mass
Modifications for the Masses:
- Music at the 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM Sunday will be limited to the cantor and organ. The congregation should not sing. Click here for a letter from the Music Director regarding music and congregational participation.
- Every other pew will be available for seating but please sit apart from each other. Families may sit together.
- Masks are encouraged as we are still in the throes of the pandemic. No gloves for Communion in the hand.
- Reception of Communion is in front of the church, during the Mass. Two will distribute Communion in two lines, not at the rail.
- All parishioners over 60 and/or those who have health concerns will continue to have the dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass.
- DIOCESAN GUIDELINES
Saturday at 8-8:30AM and 3:30-4:30PM; Wednesday, 8PM; Friday at 10:30AM
Confessions are held 1/2 hour before each Saturday Vigil and Sunday Mass.
The current Adoration schedule for the Month of January is on BOTH Tuesday and Friday afternoon/evenings from 1 to 9pm. Friday (overnight) and Saturday morning Adoration is temporarily suspended through January. We plan to resume in February. Please use the Sign-Up Genius to commit to an hour. If you are not on the email listing, please send a request to be added to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly Parish Holy Hour – Wednesdays 7pm (no sign-up genius)
Baptisms*, Weddings, and Funerals will continue to take place but with restricted numbers in attendance for the sacraments, according to which phase we are in.
*Baptisms are typically held on the second or third Sunday of the month at 1:30pm.
- The readings provided on the website from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. www.usccb.org/bible/reflections/ It is quite simple to find the readings of the day. There are also commentaries for your review.
- “Laudate” has daily readings, interactive rosary, reflections and more. It is a free APP you can find at the Google/Play Store, where can reach on your desktop, laptop, and phone.
- The best commentaries on the Sunday readings can be found at The Sacred Page. www.thesacredpage.com/
- Diocese of Arlington www.arlingtondiocese.org/covid19resources/ Live stream Masses, prayer guides and more!
LINKS TO HOLY MASSES
From different parishes all around the world, please visit www.mass-online.org.