Bella Notte IV “Le Masquerade”
Saint Francis de Sales – 4th Annual Drawdown
Raffle, Silent Auction, Dinner and Dance supporting our Parish Center
Saturday, October 27, 6pm – midnight
Our Lady of Victory Hall
Join us for our 4th annual fundraising gala: Bella Notte IV “Le Masquerade.” All proceeds go directly toward the Parish Education Center.
6pm – Cocktails, Music, View Silent Auction Items, Mingle
7pm – Dinner and Drawdown begins
8pm – Music and Dancing
Dinner for Two, with Drawdown = $160
Singles Dinner, with Drawdown = $130
Drawdown only (need not be present to win) = $100
Drawdown Insurance = $25
You can purchase tickets after all Masses or click here to purchase on-line.
How it works:
“Bella Notte,” St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church’s, 4th Annual Drawdown is a type of raffle, during which all purchased tickets are tossed together in a raffle pool, and then individually drawn at random and eliminated from the contest one at a time until the last ticket remains.
Overview of the Evening’s Opportunities to Win
* The following prizes are awarded: 1 – $5,000; 2 – $500; 8 – $250
* The first drawn ticket is refunded
* If $25 insurance is purchased and your ticket is one of the first 50 drawn, it gets put back into the drawdown
* If your ticket is 100th drawn – $100; 200th = $200; 300th = $300; 400th = $400
Reserved Parking and Pew Bundles Raffle for Christmas Mass (one ticket for $10 or three tickets for $25)
Raffle tickets may be purchased to win a reserved parking space and pew for the Christmas mass. Winners will be drawn and announced at the gala event.
Drop Box (one ticket for $10 or three tickets for $25)
There will be amazing gift basket prizes available. Any Drop box tickets that are purchased can be placed into any of the boxes for the item(s) that you are interested in winning.
Silent auction packages will be available at the Parish Center for your viewing and bidding pleasure! There are a wide variety of items at different values so there truly is something for every bidder!
Would you like to help raise money to pay off the Catholic Education Building? Please consider donating an item for our silent auction!
Items may be dropped off during office hours.
Please contact Lynne Borneman for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds will be used to help pay the mortgage for our Parish Education Center.
Thank you for your generosity!
• professional services – i.e. sports lessons, piano lessons, riding lessons, personal training • sports equipment • Tickets to sports events • vacation homes • pottery • golf outings • wine/brewery tours • art and photography • fitness club memberships • restaurant gift certificates •
1. Maximum of 500 tickets sold; 140 dinner-for-two/dance/drawdown tickets at $160, 20 singles-dinner/dance/drawdown tickets at $130, and 340 tickets at $100.
2. 140 tickets at $160 will allow two guests access to the Bella Notte Gala and provide one entry into the Drawdown.
3. 20 tickets at $130 will allow one guest access to the Bella Notte Gala and provide one entry into the Drawdown.
4. 340 tickets at $100 will provide one entry into the Drawdown and does not provide access to the venue.
5. A ticket purchaser may elect to purchase a single “second chance insurance” for $25/per ticket.
6. No limit on number of tickets any one person can buy
7. All tickets will be sold in the State of Virginia
8. Ticket holder does not need to be present to win. All winners not in attendance will be notified by e-mail and phone.
9. Ticket buyers must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the drawing and to attend Bella Notte.
10. A minimum of 200 tickets must be sold for this event to take place. If less than 200 tickets are sold, the event will be cancelled and all ticket buyers will be fully reimbursed.
11. Tickets will be individually numbered for purpose of the Drawdown and sales tracking, with buyer identification logged at point of sale. Ticket buyer will receive electronic receipt and their half of the physical ticket identifying their ticket number, the venue address and Virginia permit number.
12. Mr. Chris Largent and Ms. Amy Harrison will ensure all tickets sold (up to 500) are placed in the pool for the Drawdown.
The money raised from this Drawdown will be used to help pay the mortgage for our recently completed Parish Education Center.