Revelation: The Kingdom Yet To Come
Revelation: The Kingdom Yet to Come is an intriguing study that shows how the kingdom established by Christ in his Church is intimately connected with the kingdom of heaven. Here you will discover what the mysterious figures and images of Revelation mean. You will see how Revelation is more than an apocalyptic vision of the “end times.” It is a revelation of God as our Divine Bridegroom and the Church as his spotless Bride, forever united in a heavenly, holy, and mystical marriage that we enter into every time we celebrate the Mass.
Your Group Will:
- Learn the meaning of the mysterious figures and events in the book of Revelation.
- Discover how the Mass is really heaven on earth.
- Learn about the Antichrist and his destruction.
- See the Second Coming of Christ and the Final Judgment in the context of history.
- Learn what will happen at the end of time and the establishment of a new heaven and a new earth.
Sign up using the form below: